A CELEBRATION OF FREE SPIRIT
What we do
- Alternative travel experiences to India and UK
- Catering for weddings , private functions , music festivals , supper clubs and one day events in UK
- Indian and Scottish cultural events around the globe
- Techno Thoran : A multicultural annual gathering in the Highlands of Scotland
- Coordinate training and practical sessions on: Ayurveda , Kalaripayatu & Kathakali
- We support leaderless movements who are uniting against the corporate exploitation of the human race.
- Read more about what we do in our Services section.
We envisage a world in which individuals co-exist and thrive in happiness, peace and purpose. For this state of existence to be realised, a fundamental shift within society, at both the individual and collective level, is essential. Such a shift is multifarious and radical in nature.
So is our mission: To adopt and develop a way of life that is conducive not only to one’s personal growth and happiness, but which also acts as the catalyst that moves one to act for the benefit and enlightenment of others.
WHO WE ARE
Smskrti is for people from all walks of life, with a passion for knowing one’s self and the world around them. Smskrti is not a charity, but it does aim to be a More than Profit organisation.